Friday, March 5, 2010

What's Happening?

Website update:
Check out my updated website. I've added new paintings and some old ones that I didn't have a category in which to place them. Now you can see 98% of my work as a painter. www.goblankart.com

Artist Show:
The unveiling of my Las Vegas Showgirl series (at least the first painting) will be at the Wyland Gallery at Planet Hollywood on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 23, 24 and 25. In addition to showing many of  my Las Vegas paintings, I'll be painting throughout the weekend (I'll post exact times later) and I'll have several Las Vegas Showgirls in costume for you to meet. That should be fun.

Endangered Species Collection:
I've posted on-line the first three paintings of my Endangered Species Collection. The first three are the
Tiger, African Lion and the American Black Bear. The list of Endangered Species is very long. I'm going to build on this collection throughout the upcoming years. A substantial portion of the sale of these paintings will be donated to wildlife organizations who are working to save these beautiful species.
If you are interested in collecting these little gems, the price for an original oil is at a very low price. Check them out: www. goblankart.com (click on Species).

Commissioned Art:
I always enjoy getting involved with an enthusiastic collector who wants something special and custom.
A family portrait, that special person, a scene from a place you've visited, a celebrity, object or event that has a special meaning, or 'whatever'. We make it a collaboration and create a memorable distinctive painting. If you have something in mind, give me a call or an email and we'll explore the possibilities together.  Check out some of the commissioned paintings I've done at www.goblankart.com (click on 'custom').

Artist Quote:
"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." Picasso


Until next time, put a little art in your life.

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment